BEST OFFER 50% GROWTH! Architectural Roofing & Attic Insulation

Listing Information for #37174

$263,916.00

Description

Two new contracts increasing revenues over 50% are available for profit sharing with the new owner! Current owner available for extensive training if needed. 38% Net Income! Established in 1995, this contracting services business is located in central Alberta, Canada. They specialize in architectural roofing and attic insulation. They offer affordable rates, guaranteed work, and high quality craftsmanship. Other services they offer include soffits, fascia, rooftop snow removal, and debris removal. Currently only taking on small to mid-sized projects, the new owner would do well to open the doors to large scale projects, as this company has been approached by them several times. This business has an excellent reputation in the community; their best form of advertising is their currently standing A+ rating with the BBB. Due to their expertise and extensive knowledge of roofing, they are often called upon to fix other contractors’ mistakes.

More Photos and Information Available

You must be logged in to see photos and more information..

Login or Register for Free

Description of Equipment

Equipment and inventory included in the sale, more details available upon inquiry.

Employee Details

Key employees will most likely stay after transition. The owner is available for a reasonable transitioning period.

Location Details

Since this business is home-based, it can be operated from virtually anywhere. This gives the new owner the advantage of having a lot of flexibility when it comes to the location.

Expansion Opportunity

There are many effortless growth opportunities for this business. The current owner has to turn away work and the business could easily be expanded by hiring additional technicians. An assertive new owner might also consider offering additional exterior construction services. Another opportunity comes from stronger sales efforts such as outside sales and stronger marketing efforts with a sales team. In addition, building a company website would give the business wider recognition in the area and bring in more customers.

Competitive Edge

Customers choose this business because they offer quality work at a great value. They are known for their excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail. Throughout the years, this company has built an excellent reputation in the area as well as many loyal customers.

Summary

The current owner looks forward to seeing this business taken to the next level. This Alberta based business is a great opportunity to take a business that is already successful and build on that foundation to secure your future. This owner-operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion, giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. Out of their total revenue, 80% comes from custom roofing while the other 20% comes from attic insulation, soffits, and fascia. This company offers a new owner a successful business with stable revenues. In 2015, the owner made some adjustments to expenses and sales, he is making roughly $200.00 an hour now, which is sure to increase Profits! For more information on this listing, contact us today.

Login Required

You must be logged in before you can see more details of this listing.

Login or Register for Free

About Us

IAG, LLC is a business intermediary consulting firm, facilitating the buying and selling of businesses. For more than 25 years the Management Team has been a leader in the industry and has helped the owners of privately-held companies "cash in" on all their hard work and get the best payoff possible.

Read More

Follow Us Online

 

Members of





Home  |  Sellers  |  Buyers  |  About Us  |  FAQ  |  Contact  |  Press